March 10, 2010

worth documenting.

I just wanted to document this day - the first time I can remember that we have ALL made it to church on time! Um, our church is at 1:00. but it seems that inevitably, something comes up. Rather it be a page from work (I'm on-call every other weekend), a child throwing a tantrum over the crooked toe seam in her tights, lost keys, or a variety of other things, it seems that something always prevents us from getting there on time. But not last week! Hahaha! We did it!!

We were actually taking photos because Macie is officially 18 months old now. It was her first week in nursery! Did you hear the choirs of angels singing? Because they were. It was the first week in almost three years we were kid free. It was heaven, I tell ya, heaven! Mace wouldn't cooperate for photos by herself, but we sure love her anyways. :) Everyday Ellie tells me, "Mom, Macie is the cutest baby in the whole world, huh?" And I say, "Yep, she is." And I mean it. :)

1 comments:

The A Family said...

Hey we were actually on time that day too!! There must have been magic in the air. =)