March 05, 2010

afternoon tea.

Today we had afternoon tea. It was delightful. Every week for the last few weeks when I've asked Ellie what she wanted to do for the FHE activity, she says that she wants to have a tea party. Today we finally did it. The girls dressed up in their princess dress ups and we had cookies and tea (pink lemonade) in their Disney tea set. They were perfect angels. Ellie said, "This is the best tea party I have ever been to!" (It's the only tea party she's ever been to). I think it was a success. :)


4 comments:

Janae' said...

What pretty princesses you have have. You must be the best Queen!

Briann said...

that is the cutest thing ever! What a fun mommy :) We need to get our girls together again soon!

Melissa said...

danice you are so sweet. Of course you can come love on him anytime you want to. I'll just be laying around for awhile so come on over!

Melissa said...

I spelt your name wrong. Sorry typing error! :)