May 19, 2009

:)

This girly girl is so happy all the time (as long as she's not hungry!). I love these pictures - they show her cute little teeth, her hair is finally long enough to put in a little pony tail, and these are her super happy smiles. Most of the time she is on the verge of a smile, just waiting for any excuse. She will smile when you look at her, at something the TV, or even just laying in her crib by herself before or after a nap. I think she's about as cute as they get - maybe I'm a little bias, but don't you agree? :)


(Yes, she has a little piece of paper in her mouth, and yes, that is drool dripping down her chest.)

2 comments:

Holly said...

They are ADORABLE!!! I love the last one. Just looking at it makes me happy. I like how she scrunches her nose when she smiles. Abby did that as a baby. Actually sometimes she still does.

Briann said...

What a cutie! We need to get together!