May 16, 2009

Back to Work

Well, my week off work is officially over. I started again last night. It was so great to be home! We went to the park and/or on a walk everyday. I love, love, love the warm weather!











I made some good new recipes. This is Zuppa Toscana from Olive Garden - LJ's absolute favorite. I just Googled it and found this great recipe. It was dead on! (Note: I don't eat red meat, so I added more potatoes, took some soup out before I added the sausage, added more kale to mine, and added a spoonful of sour cream to make it creamy. It was delicious that way too!) It made a lot, so I froze the rest for leftovers. Gotta love that!



Macie chowing down on a biscuit served with the soup.


It was so fun just to be together. We all got LOTS of extra snuggle time with LJ (since he wasn't going anywhere) , and he is doing great now. It was a great week!

0 comments: