November 18, 2008

The Dancing Queen - well, Princess :)

Ellie is in a little dance class once a week. Normally they don't let the parents stay, but this week was the one time every three months that we could stay. It was super cute. However, my suspicions have been confirmed. Ellie is a true blond. She would play with her hands, stare at the ceiling, or lay on the floor until she realized that the girls next to her were doing something else, then she would do what they were doing. True to Ellie style. But to make up for it, she was definitly the cutest one there. :) Ellie's spot was the furthest away from me so I didn't get very many good shots, but here are a few.









We love our little princess!

2 comments:

Holly said...

She is abosolutely adorable! I can't get over how cute her hair is!!! My girls are in dance too and it is so fun to watch. Their dance recitals are hilarious because none of them know what is going on. They play with their tutu's and watch each other instead of dancing. Too funny!

Chelsie Wilde said...

So so cute!! She is such a cute little Princess. I cant wait until Hallie starts dance! Nothing cuter than watching them do what they do best.