August 21, 2011

he’s here!!

C smile

 

Introducing…

Crew James Reader

August 13, 2011

at 3:52 pm

7 lbs. 6 oz.

21 inches long

C cute

C foot

C hair

C hair2

C fingers

C hand

C profile

There is something magical about having a baby. Your baby. The way you know just how they like to be held. The way their eyes light up when you walk into a room. The way you can understand every noise they make. The way your heart feels like it just may burst out of you when you watch them sleep at night. I just can’t seem to get enough of him.  “There is something about a boy that just gets you,” moms of boys tried to tell me.  Possible, but not likely, I thought.  I won’t know what to do with a boy, I know how to love baby girls.  Boy, was I wrong.  When they laid him on my chest for the first time, I was completely overcome. I knew that he was mine, and I was his.  I am so excited to get to know him, what gifts he brought here with him, what motivates him, what makes him unique, and why God sent him to me. So blessed to be his mommy.

So now we are home and adjusting to life as a family of 6. His big sisters cannot get enough of him and daddy is pretty darn happy to have another boy in this house. I am just so very grateful to have my sweet little baby boy home, safe and sound. He is the best and life is good. 

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

He is beautiful!! What a sweet little man! Congratulations!!

Emily S said...

I love this! Well said. Makes me feel like this up in the night feeling sick stuff will pay off . . . with such adorableness.

I grew up with 6 little sisters, one of them born when I was 16, so I feel like I know girls and baby girls pretty well. However, I thought I wouldn't know what to do with a boy - now I am so in love. I'm crazy about them! It will be interesting to see what having my own girl will be like . . .

Briann said...

what a gorgeous little boy!

Mikala said...

Welcome to the world Crew! Congrats to your little family!

Heather said...

He is just SOOO beautiful! Congrats!

Liz said...

He is so cute! Do I see a hint of strawberry in that blonde hair? I want to come see him!
Aren't boys so special. I have very distinct feelings about both my girls and my boy, I love it. It is the coolest thing, EVER. I am not just saying that lightly.

Артур Борис  said...

Dr Itua Herbal medicine cures my hpv and hsv,Dr Itua also cures all sorts of chronic illness and diseases with his herbal medicine he can cure hiv,herpes,Lupus,Hpv,cancer, and other human body infections.
Visit his herbal website www.drituaherbalcenter.com or email drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com he's a man with a good heart.