December 29, 2010

sometimes….

 

sometimes, when you think you've got it all figured out...things change.

 

 


...life throws you a curve ball, just to make things a little more interesting.

 

 


...an "accident" or a "surprise" if you will.

 

 


...'cause, you know. life isn't crazy enough already, so let's just make things a little bit crazier.

 

 


 oops.

 

 

ya. oops.

 

 

this was the little "surprise" that L.J. and I received on Christmas Eve.

 

 

wish us luck. 4 (and sometimes 5!) seems like a really big number to me right now!

13 comments:

Steven and Kimberly said...

Congrats!! and good luck! That is so awesome!

Chelsie Wilde said...

WHAT!! YAY! Congrats! That is great news!

Melissa said...

Woo Hoo! You guys make such adorable babies I think its a great idea :) Congrats!!!

Kristen Harmon said...

Congrats - I think?? haha just kidding, of course CONGRATS!!

Liz said...

Wow, watching Jace proved to work... ;) Congrats guys! Your babies are so stinkin cute I can't wait to see this one too! Let me know if you need anything. Tell LJ he can send some kiddos over here anytime.

Tiffany said...

WOW! Congrats!!!

Briann said...

i am SO excited for you! Hey the Hermanas are having a party next friday from 6:30-10pm at Bradshaw's, are you going?

Heather said...

Congrats! So very exciting!

Mikala said...

boy,boy,boy! Keep chanting that mantra and maybe! :) Congrats you two!

The A Family said...

I know EXACTALLY how you feel!!!! Good Luck!

sharon said...

Congratulations Reader family! Had no idea until Jon called and asked if I'd checked out your website lately. What an inspirational and creative site, Danica, and wonderful way for us to keep up with your family from our distance. sharon and larry

Janae' said...

Ha ha. That is great!

Emily S said...

Congratulations . . . must be overwhelming, but what a lucky baby. I love your "one little word" post. Makes me think mid-January isn't too late to think about such things.