December 06, 2010

some pages.

There hasn’t been anything too exciting going on around here, just work, cleaning , laundry, and getting ready for Christmas. But due to some complaints that I haven’t been posting very much lately (guilty!), I thought I would post some scrapbook pages I’ve done recently. I’ve had a few friends come over lately that want to get started in digital scrapbooking so I could show them how to get started and show them my favorite sites. If anyone out there is interested, I would love to show you too (not that I am a guru or anything, but I sure love it). Let me know. :)

 

addie duck jammies

addie favorite thing

schnuggling moments

Ellie beautiful

macie sweetness

so in love

Grant's Bow

4 in the bed

all dressed up

amazing dad - grant

family portrait

meeting for the first time

0 comments: