May 15, 2010

mothers day.

I must sum up Mother's Day before the week completely passes me by.

So grateful to be a mother to these sweet girls-



(and grateful to that guy for making it all possible.)


and a step mom to this amazing boy.




LJ made me breakfast.



I completely enjoyed church without being on-call and with all the girls in primary/nursery.



We hung out with my wonderful mother and father-in law-and enjoyed a delish dinner.





We played in the yard and enjoyed the weather.



We went on a bike ride. Wore all three girls out. Who knew riding in the back is so hard?






Watched The Blind Side and schnuggled with L.J. while the kids continued to sleep. LOVED it.



Ellie gave me one of her favorite toys. She seriously has a heart of gold.



I got told about 462 times "Happy Mother's Day, Mom!" with hugs and kisses to go with it every time.



I cherished every moment of the day. Man, have I ever mentioned how much I love being their Mother? Just wondering. Because man, do I ever. I am one lucky girl.


1 comments:

Keiauni said...

You are so PRETTY!! :)