February 07, 2010

happy birthday L.J.!

The top ten things I love about L.J. for his 34th birthday (last week):



1-He loves me. I feel it. And he takes such good care of me. I always feel safe with him.


2-He's an awesome handy man (electrician by trade). If it's broke, he can fix it. If I can dream it up, he can make it. And then makes it even better. And I love that we have the same style when it comes to house stuff - I never have to worry how it's going to turn out.


3-He's am amazing dad. Everyday, all day long. And he's fiercely protective of our kids.


4-He knows everything there is to know about current events. Sometimes I complain that he watches too much Bill O'Reilly, Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity, and news, but secretly I think it's kinda sexy that he's so smart and informed.


5- He's one of the kindest people I know. A good part of my days off he spends doing service for family and friends.


6-He sees the "big picture" so well, but still knows how to play. He loves video games, superheros, and soccer.


7-He has a great sense of humor and makes us all laugh everyday.


8-His counseling wisdom. He's always the one I want to ask for advice, and he always knows what to do in tough situations. He's my best friend I can tell him anything. I love it when we stay up late talking.


9-He's had a lot of trials in his life. But instead of letting them get him down or losing faith, he learns from them, grows from them, and becomes better because of them.

10-He's drop dead handsome.


We love you so much babe! And here's to no major injuries or surgeries this year, okay? :)

1 comments:

Julie said...

YEAH! Oh how we miss you. Where are you living? You have the most adorable family - 4 kids!! You're amazing! We sure have some great past memories don't we? Maybe we can all take a fun-filled road trip to California again someday with our families! Hope all is well and keep in touch.