December 03, 2009

thanksgiving.

Thanksgiving 2009 - photos in no particular order (Blogger not cooperating).

We celebrated Thanksgiving at LJ's parent's house, with my parents and Jeff and Brianna. Erik & Allison and Sherina were in Tennessee and Trevor spent his first married Thanksgiving at the in-laws. Soooo, we all got together and had a shin-dig in Tooele. I love love love that we can do that. Love that both sets of parents are open and willing, and tthere is no akwardness. And our kids were in heaven with both sets of grandparents there! We enjoyed a fabulous meal - everything was just perfect. Have to say I think my favorite part is the stuffing.


My cute parents


Ellie and Emma making cupcake turkeys



The kids table



Justin and Karissa


Macie during dinner :)


Jeff and Brianna (one of my favorite people in the whole world!)




I just love this picture of Addie. It's so her. Upside down binky on purpose. She won't have it any other way. And I love those big brown eyes.

I think Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday for a few reasons. It's so stress free. You just get to be with family, enjoy great food, and relax. And be grateful for all of your blessings. And another reason is because I entered the MTC the week before Thanksgiving. Those were great memories by themselves, but then we got to hear about being grateful from general authorities all day. Those impressions and inspirations have stuck with me. I could go on forever, but I must run. Hope you had a great thanksgiving and continue to be grateful!

1 comments:

Melissa said...

That picture of Addie just makes me smile. Oh, I love that girl. Don't tell anyone but she is one of my absolute favorites in class. Probably because she behaves sooo well (i'm telling the truth) and she has got to have the cutest smile!!!

You guys have such a cute family and that is neat that you have such an open family to do Thanksgiving together. Ours is like that also. They all live in the valley and we do alot together, Cody's and mine. Isn't that the best!