October 04, 2009

my artists.

Ellie is turning into quite the artist. She colors or draws for at least a couple hours everyday. Here are some of her works:



(this is a bird)

Addie is becoming quite the artist as well. Here are some examples of her works:

Good thing I just bought a bottle of Wonder Cleaner from the traveling salesman that looked homeless so I felt sorry for him and bought his Wonder Cleaner that "cleans anything" and is non-toxic for $35 because I'm such a sucker and have a really hard time saying no, especially because he looked homeless. I'll be needing it.

4 comments:

Chelsie Wilde said...

You cant help but laugh... that sounds like the difference between my girls as well. These second ones have strong little personalities :)!

Jules said...

You make me laugh!

Keiauni said...

Wow! Addie and Avey are two peas in a pod! Look at that artwork!

....Good thing your couches are microfiber!! LOL...

That was too funny:)

Dan said...

looks like you need some big paper for budding artists (I can hook you up, let me know)
when i was about three i was a closet artist, i used my crayons inside of closets. bottom of tables, anywhere it would not be found.
Encourage the talents