June 02, 2009

Typical.

Two little stories that happened today that are so typical of Ellie's and Addie's personalities:

Every morning when I'm at work I call and talk to LJ and Ellie (and Addie if she will).

Mom: Good morning sweetheart! How are you?

Ellie: I'm good. I just cleaned everyfing in your room with the blue spray (Windex)! And guess what I dreamed about, Mommy?

Mom: What?

Ellie: I dreamed about a beautiful rainbow and it was sparkly. And it was soooooooooooo cute! And it smelled like flowers! I just loved it!

Tonight I was reading books to Ellie and Macie (because Addie won't sit still for a whole book). Addie walked up to me with a wrapped tampon she had found in my purse and she wanted me to open it for her. I explained to her that it wasn't candy so I wasn't going to open it for her. I took it from her and set it on the table. A few minutes later, she moved a chair over to the table, got the tampon, and opened it with her teeth. After licking it, biting it, and smelling it, she finally decided that it wasn't candy. It then became her magic cursing wand. She cursed each one of us growling sounds as she pointed the tampon at us. We had to fall over dead or she wasn't satisfied. She thought it was so funny.

I love both of these girls so much - it's just amazes me everyday how different their personalities can be when they are raised in the exact same environment! Ohhhhhhh, we are in for it with Addie. . .

2 comments:

Janae' said...

LOL.. You just reminded me of the time I came downstairs to find Chantelle had decorated my whole Christmas tree in unwrapped Tampons since "they have these nice strings to hang with and soft fuzzy ends to look pretty hanging mom" LOL>. Thanks! I needed that memory today and yours was hilarious too!!

Liz said...

I laughed my head off when I read this. Too, funny. I especially loved Ellie's dream! What a sweetheart!