June 16, 2009

NOT WHAT I HAD PLANNED.

This is not what I had planned to do today.



I planned to read lots of books with my girls, take them on a long walk, shnuggle, and watch Cinderella. LJ was going to our friend's house to help him do some remodeling all day. All was well until about 10:00 am. LJ was standing on a ceiling truss and it broke. There was no ceiling, and he fell to the ground floor and broke his leg in three places. Surgery is scheduled for Thursday. Hopefully that will go as planned!

5 comments:

Mikala said...

okay, Kai is related to him after all! best of luck with that one honey! tell LJ hi and way to go!

Keiauni said...

Ha! I can't believe you even let him leave the house anymore!:) LOL!

...SO, SO, SO sorry LJ, but at least you are smiling:) (or is that just the DRUGS bringing out your HAPPY personality?)

I'm bringing you some dinner!

Jules said...

Oh man. Not fun. At least he has a decent story to tell. He could of tripped over a doll left on the stairs or something. I hope the surgery goes great!

Dan said...

Hope the surgery goes well. You know there are better ways of getting out of helping a friend...

Liz said...

I'm sorry to hear about that. I hope his surgery goes well. If you need anything let me know. (you can especially let Ellie come over to play, Kelty saw her picture on here and said "mom, I want her to come to my house and play."