November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving

I Love Thanksgiving. Being with family, good food, and relaxing. As a nurse, I often have to work Thanksgiving, and part of what I was grateful for this year is that I didn't have to work! I have felt so thankful for all of my blessings lately. There is a song by Paul Cardall (http://paulcardall.com/) called Grateful that I have been listening to a lot lately. It says exactly what I feel. I am so thankful for my family and especially for the gospel of Jesus Christ, and for His Sacrifice. I am grateful for the plan of salvation, and the knowledge that we can be together forever as a family.

We spent the day in Hyrum with my family, here are a few photos:




Sexy Sherina, Trevor the Hottie (he's single if anyone wants to hook him up ;)), Grantster and Addie Cake.

Sass and Grandpa Nemo

Happy Girl Macie

1 comments:

Holly said...

When did Trevor grown that big? I don't know if I'd have recognized him all grown up!