September 16, 2008

Meet Macie!


Here is the birth announcement of Miss Macie. She is doing great. She sleeps and eats and sleeps and wakes up for a few minutes at a time to play, and sleeps some more. She had her two week check up today, and everything is perfect! Her jaundice is almost gone and she now weighs 9 lbs. and 4 ounces. She has such a sweet little spirit, and is so easy going. Ellie and Addie love her to pieces. Ellie asks me about 4 or 5 times a day, "Mom, is the baby feeling good?" and whenever she holds her or plays with her she says, "Mom, the baby is soooo cute!" I LOVE having three girls and am so excited for the memories and experiences and years to come with these precious ones.

3 comments:

Kristen Harmon said...

Oh goodness, she is scrumptious! :) How lucky are you to have such three gorgeous gals to call your own? We're so happy for you, I hope everything continues to go well!

Julia said...

Wow! what a babe! your blog is so cute too. You're right...it is a wonderful time with these precious little ones. Ican't believe you have 3 kids, + Grant. Your family is so big. Love you lots! And what lucky kids to have the greatest Mom and dad. Love Julia

Keiauni said...

Holy Moley, I wanna love on her some more... She is so sweet. (I'm crying again, SORRY)

You are going to swear to blog at least once a week?
..you are so dedicated Danica, I'm so proud of you...
What?
You want to contribute to my new recipe blog?
...well, I guess I'll think about it
:)